Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Natural Hair Protective Style

So I just wanted to share my "new hair" with you all. I have been a avid lover of wigs for about 3 years. In fact, I think they are amazing. You can take them off every night and let your hair breathe!! For the most part, before going natural I would wear wigs with relaxed texture hair. Now since I am doing my natural thing I opted for a curly unit. I love her!!! I always leave a little of my hair out in the front so I have a more realistic look. My hair blends in quite nicely with this texture if I do say so myself. I notice that curly hair does shed a bit more but not to the point where I am leaving a trail lol.







I got this unit from http://www.darkberrytresses.com/ . They are fairly new and have awesome prices!! Check them out!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment