Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hittin' the Town

Yesterday my sister and I decided we wanted to get dressed up and treat ourselves to a nice dinner. I had my outfit and makeup glammed out! Then it was time to work on my hair. Usually I will just put my natural hair in a bun then throw on a wig. But....I thought, hey I'm on a journey! Let me rock the natural tonight! What do you think?

 At first I had the back hair down with just the side pinned up. I wasn't really feeling that look and the back curls just didn't look right so I pinned the back part up too and..viola! I loved it. It was a fresh and funky/edgy look.


The curls kinda frizzed out halfway through the night but it was still cute. I think next time I will plan ahead. I'll probably braid my hair the night before then do this same style with the braids out. That way I believe the curls will be more defined and wont frizz on me. Still it was a great night with a great hairstyle! :)

xoxo
Ash

0 comments:

Post a Comment