Monday, August 13, 2012

One Source- Hair Skin and Nails multi-vitamin

Hey All!

So I want to kick off this journey right and make sure I am giving my hair a healthy start. I figured vitamins would be an excellent addition to my healthy hair regimen. I have done a lot of research. There are many brands out there that you can try. Some are ridiculously over priced..beware. Check the labels!! Some of those $$$ vitamins don't have anymore benefits than a more cost-saving option. I choose the cost-saving option first. for the past week, I have been taking One Source- Hair Skin and Nails multi-vitamin. It is only about $5 at Walmart for 72 pills. Instructions say to take them twice a day.

 Make sure you drink plenty of water. Biotin, an ingredient in this pill used to promote healthy hair, skin and nails, can make you breakout. Look it up on some other blogs and vlogs. There is plenty of evidence out there on what can happen if you don't get enough water. As for me, I have had a water bottle at my side at all times and no breakouts yet! Yay! In about a month I plan to do a video about the results. Stay tuned!

xoxo
Ash

0 comments:

Post a Comment